Having conducted numerous high-value tests, Mentis brings extensive experience to composite and radome design.
Mentis' materials have undergone testing at:
- 13 sled tests at Holloman Air Force Base's High-Speed Test Track
- Full-size radome aerothermal testing at NASA Langley's 8-foot High Temperature Tunnel
- Convective Arc Heater testing at Arnold Engineering Development Center
- Multiple high-heat flux tests at Wright Patterson Air Force Base's Laser Hardened Materials Evaluation Laboratory
- Full-size radome electrical evaluation at Raytheon Missile Systems Range 12
- Full-size hot-moment bend testing for multiple radome missile systems