Anti Torpedo Torpedo All Round-Up Launch Tube ATT AUR
- RAM Launcher compatible
- All Up Round (AUR) with launch energetics
- Low Cost
- Match stiffness of baseline aluminum tube
- Survive shock environment
- Both prototypes either met or exceeded metal canister performance.
- The torpedo launch tube was designed and fabricated to fit inside an existing surface vessel torpedo tube.
- The unit houses an anti-torpedo tube.
- Three units are currently installed on the USS George Bush.
Man-Portable APKWS Launcher
Mentis was selected by BAE Systems to develop a lightweight, man-portable launcher for the Advanced Precision Kill Weapon System (APKWS). The system is intended to expand the lethality and maintain mobility of ground forces.
- Very light-weight. 10.5 lb launcher carries/launches 40 lb rocket
- Portable by single soldier
- Setup time less than 2 minutes
- Can be easily re-stowed if unused and needs to be moved
- Environmentally sealed for extended deployment
- Tripod design and spiked feet can accommodate various terrain
- The APKWS Launder full scale concept prototype (REV 0) was designed and fabricated in 2 weeks; inclusive of the end caps, locking ring, and breach firming mechanism.
- REV 1 (see photo) was designed and fabricated in 4 weeks.
- Three launchers were fabricated and used to launch an APKWS at White Sands missile range.